Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspire Me

I know you ladies probably think this is cheesy and I know that I very well may be the first person to stop posting, but I think it'd be very fun to read about what you ladies are up to.  Molly, reading that you were sharing recipes with Andrea is what inspired this, actually.  I'd love to see your recipes!  Erica, we will totally start our own quilting bee, but maybe we can also drag these guys in with us?  Mandi, I'm always interested in your book recommendations.  Plus, with a new apartment to decorate, I would love to see your choices!


I am a total blog neophyte, so hopefully I haven't screwed this up too much and I hope you all will jump in and make good changes.  What I envisioned was a place that we could view by categories.  For now, the best I can figure is that we can only label the posts, but I'd like to be able to feed those labelings into the tabs up at the top.  In the meantime, I was thinking I'll leave the tabs there as reminders of the categories.  When I posted these, I typed in the label I wanted (either Kitchen, Craft Nook, or Library).  Then when I am starved for new inspiration at the bookstore, I can click on the "library" label and see what you all have recommended.  So....for now just ignore the tabs at top and just click on labels at right to view.  And let me know if you hate the labels and have other suggestions.  I'll keep working to come up with a way to get the tabs to work. Because I think they're cool.  I'm just dumb.

I know you're all busy, but this is a fun idea, no?  You three all inspire me all the time on such different things!  I can't wait to read what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.