Tom and I have collected tons of photos and prints and inexpensive art over the years. Six months ago, we were living in an apartment that had completely run out of wall space because of this collection, and my office was also filled. Six months later, we're living in a new apartment and I have a new office. Somehow, the walls are practically bare in both places.
I've gotten really sick of looking at blank walls, especially in my office. One wall is almost entirely windows and the view is terrific, but the other three walls are very, very beige. It's awful. I've started trying to find new decorations for the office. Somehow, I stumbled on this poster, which I really like:
 |
| Created by Ork Posters (they also have a Boston version!) |
It arrived a few days ago, and I think it's perfect. Unfortunately (for my office), it was snatched up for apartment use before it even made it to the office. Oh well, I'll find something else for that blank wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.