While I do enjoy being busy, it doesn't give me a lot of time to blog or things to blog about. I have gotten one thing accomplished, though! I think our wedding photographer had given up on us, but we've finally made some progress with our wedding album. As part of our contract, he's creating an album for us and we have input into his photo selections and layout. That's awesome, right up until the time we're supposed to actually make those decisions. We kept putting off that task until early December, when we made a bunch of revisions which included formatting that he was able to understand. Then Tom and I both got so very sick and then school and then work and then, well...you know. Suddenly it's March. I realized over the weekend that if we didn't get this done soon, it would be another busy wedding season and our photographer wouldn't have time for us. So, I spent last night arranging and rearranging.
![]() |
| creative mess |
Hopefully I'll also have some help putting away this mess tonight. Fingers crossed I'll have a beautiful album to share soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.